Nov 2, 2018
Welcome to Episode #13! We continue our enlightening
conversation with Munim Deen, epidemiologist, writer,
TOPICS WE COVER:
- Religion's power to unite and divide and how we go beyond
- The idea that the more time you spend with people that are
different than you, the better.
- How social media plays a role in the Muslim/Non-Muslim
relationship in America.
- Differentiating your personal beliefs religion/politics from
what we see on TV.
- American society vs. American foreign policy
- How religion and logic coexist
"Remember, at the end of the day, no matter what side or
religion you're on, you are meeting another person." _Munim